Okay, for all who asked about our foundation Kevyn Aucoin is our favorite foundation, and has been for 10 yrs. We don't have flawless skin, its our Kevyn Aucoin. When I worked at Sephora I truly loved a lot of their foundations, but this is still my favorite.
1. You can have it very pigmented or you can make it into a tinted moisturizer.
2. This foundation lasts all day and can last in the WATER.
3. They have warm, rosey, and neutral undertones. BEAUTIFUL.
4. The colors are gorg.. need a little warmth? Just add a shade darker. (We mix a lot of them usually the neutral and warm undertones depending on how tan I am). I love SX04, SX05, SX08, SX10, SX11, SX12
5. It photographs beautifully.
6. Most foundations are diluted for you into a liquid. This one isn't diluted and a small amount goes a long way. It'll last a lot longer then those generic store brands.
7. It has honey and jojoba oil in it.
Foundation stick is sheer coverage and sometimes we'll apply it underneath or alone for a very light coverage kind of day. ;)
Clip-in Hair Extensions: Mochachino ($5 off promo code: SandE )